Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 4: Home renovation weight loss diet

It’s been over two weeks since I wrote.  With all the unpleasant surprises uncovered in the first two weeks of demolition, leading to costly change orders, I was sick to my stomach.  When I’m stressed, I forget about food or can’t get it down. When you don’t eat, you lose weight.  Not good. Because then, you have no insulating body fat when the heat goes off.






It was raining and thundering this morning. The machines have churned the backyard into a mud pit. The foundations were poured yesterday and removed today.  Now, it’s sunny and windy.  The wind isn't so good while riding a bike, but we need more sun and wind to dry the yard so our soil doesn’t keep walking away on the bottom of everyone’s shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment